The coating thickness gauge Surfix® Pro S is a multifunctional mobile phone-type gauge with exchangeable probes for fast, professional and precise Coating Thickness Measurement measurement for
- varnish, paint and electroplated coatings on iron/steel and
- varnish, paint and anodising coatings on non-ferrous metals, and on austenitic stainless steels.
Never has the operation been so easy and straightforward as with the coating thickness gauge Surfix® Pro S. Similar to the menu control on mobile phones, the user receives clear and understandable operating instructions via the display. The free choice of language for operation and documentation makes the instrument handling secure and reliable. A wide range of exchangeable probes provides many options for universal as well as special measurement tasks. It includes one of the world’s smallest measuring sensors which guarantees reliable measurements even on difficult geometries. The scan mode enables a continuous coating thickness measurement for a quick assessment of large surfaces.
The recording and further processing of stored measurement data are just as easy to carry out as the measurement itself. The file names can be alphanumerically assigned via an input panel and managed in a data memory.
The ergonomic design of the instrument features a clear and straightforward operation and an easy-to-read display. The alphanumerical file names make the data management easier and consequently ensure a quick access for further processing. The stored values can be transferred either via an infra-red interface or with a cable to a printer or a PC.
:: Surfix® Pro S buy now :: price information
Where to use the coating thickness gauge Surfix® Pro S?
Wherever coatings are applied – whether on visual and aesthetic grounds, to prevent corrosion protection, or for functional and mechanical reasons – the Coating Thickness Measurement represents an essential quality feature. The coating thickness gauge Surfix® Pro S is ideal for speedy, non-destructive and exceptionally precise Coating Thickness Measurement measurement.
The coating thickness gauge Surfix® Pro S is used
- in paintshops and for electroplaters
- in the automobile industry and its supporting industry
- for incoming material inspection, during production and for final inspection
- in development engineering and expert assessments
- in laboratory and field operation.
Innovative instrument technology
- Measurements on steel and non-ferrous metal using one single gage
- Automatic identification of the substrate
- Different exchangeable probes for different tasks, measurement ranges and substrates
- Automatic identification of the probe type used
- Calibration-free measurements (calibration only in exceptional cases)
- Mobile and stationary operation with only one single gage
- Highly wear-resistant measuring poles made of carbide metal
- Special probes for unusual measurement tasks e.g. probe F10 (0 - 10mm/0.4"), FN0.2 (highest precision) or probe FN1.5/90°(right angle probe).
- Precise measurements on different geometries thanks to simple calibration methods
- Safe use even for special applications such as sand-blasted surfaces, small accessories and curved surfaces
- Scan mode for the quick recognition of Coating Thickness Measurement variations on large surfaces, including display of minimum and maximum readings
- Display backlight for bad ambient lighting conditions
- Optical confirmation of reading with blinking LED
- Online statistics with all statistical parameters
Self-evident operating concept
- Ease of operation, well-known from mobile phones
- Intuitive menu guidance via dialog with the user
- Free choice of language – German, English, French
- Extensive data memory for the management of different measurement series
- Alphanumerical file names can be individually saved for every measurement task
- Infrared interface for wireless data transfer to printer and PC
- No additional data transfer software required thanks to the use of Windows standard application (Hyper Terminal)
- Extensive software ProSoft for data transfer and file management for unlimited user defined measuring series
- A free demonstration version of ProSoft is available for download.
Can be supplied ex stock.
Prices buy now
Download info brochure Surfix® Pro S in Englisch
Download info brochure Surfix® Pro S in German
More Surfix® coating thickness gauges:
Coating thickness gauge Surfix® S, coating thickness gauge Surfix®, coating thickness gauge Pocket-Surfix®, coating thickness gauge Surfix® easy