Declaration according to § 6 Teledienstgesetz
Company Name and address:
PHYNIX GmbH & Co. KG
Managing Director: Dr. Hendrik Brenig
Telefon: +49 (0)221 / 17964-30
Telefax: +49 (0)221 / 17964-35
VAT ID: DE 812829424
Chamber of Commerce and Industry Cologne, Germany
AG Köln HRB 31984
AG Köln HRA 14730
Disclaimer of Liability
I. Content of the products offered online
- The author undertakes no guarantee whatsoever for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author regarding damages of a material or non-material kind caused through the use of or by not using the information presented or through the use of incorrect, incomplete information are therefore rejected provided there is no evidence of wilful or gross negligence on the part of the author.
- All offers are without obligation and not binding. The author reserves the right to amend, supplement or delete part of or the complete publication without separate announcement or to discontinue the publication entirely.
II. References and Links
- In the case of direct or indirect links to hyperlinks which are outside the author's area of responsibility, an obligation for liability would only come into effect if the author had knowledge of the contents and if it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of illegal Contents.
- The author herewith explicitly declares that at the time the links were set no illegal contents could be found on the linked pages. The author has no influence whatsoever on the present or future layout, the contents or the copyright of the links. Therefore he is not liable in any way for any of the contents of all the links and respective pages which have been changed after the links were set. This declaration applies to all links and references provided in his own internet presentation as well as for contributions from other users in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages which occur from using or not using the kind of information presented, solely the author of the linked page is liable and not the one who has solely made reference to the respective publication via links.
III. Copyright and official Trademark
- In all publications the author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the illustrations, sound documents, video sequences and texts thereof and use his own illustrations, sound documents, video sequences and texts or fall back on illustrations, sound documents, video sequences and texts requiring no licence.
- All the brands and trademarks mentioned in the internet presentation and if applicable protected by third parties are without restriction subject to the conditions of the respective trademark law and the rights of possession of the respective registered owner. Solely due to their being mentioned does not mean that trademarks are not protected by third parties.
- The copyright for published objects compiled by the author himself remains alone with the author of the pages. Copying or using such illustrations, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's explicit agreement.
IV. Data protection
- If in the internet presentation it is possible to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) then the disclosure of this data on the part of the user is explicitly made on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all services offered – as far as it is technically possible and reasonable – is permitted also without specifying personal data or specifying anonymized data or an alias.
- The use of the contact data published within the scope of the impressum or comparable data such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as e-mail addresses by third parties for sending unwanted information is not permitted. Legal steps will be taken against the senders of so-called spam mails when they violate this ban.
V. Legal validity of this disclaimer
- This disclaimer must be regarded as part of the internet presentation, from which you were referred. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not fully apply to the present legislation, the other parts of the document remain unaffected by it as far as their content and validity go.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).