To transfer the stored measurement values from Surfix® devices to your PC, an external infrared adapter is required. This adapter is connected directly to the USB port of the PC. The necessary software drivers can be downloaded from either the PHYNIX website or installed from a CD.
The stored measuring data in the devices Pocket-Surfix®, Surfix®, and Surfix® Pro can be transferred with the optional infrared adapter in two different ways:
- With the free programm "Hyperterminal" which is a general component of Windows®.
- In a simple way with the inexpensive FixSoft transfer program. The data will be transferred to Excel as well as the statistic values, a trend representation and a histogram. Afterwards you can add customized data, like the date, data of the load and the company etc. You can transfer only one series of measurments in each case.
- The extensive data communication and management program ProSoft for comfotable processing is available for Surfix® Pro. The program transfers as many as desired series of measurements including all statistics parameters to the PC for processing and graphic presentation.
The infrared adapter is used
- in laboratories for measurement analysis
- in the production area for connection to a quality assurance systems
- for statistical analysis
- for long-term documentation
Advantages at a glance
- simple driver installation via software downloads or CD
- Easy connection to USB port
- wireless data connection
|Temperature range||-40 °C to + 85 °C|
|Dimensions||55 mm x 35 mm x 18 mm|