Redesign of our tube probe
For coating thickness measurement in bores, tubes and grooves - now available
Based on our tried and tested FN1.5/90°-probe, both the probe head and the shaft have been redeveloped. The new development led to a more robust probe with improved suspension of the probe head. With this probe, coating thickness measurements on difficult-to-access areas are possible with a high measuring accuracy as well. Designed as a combination probe, it can measure on steel/iron as well as on NE metals (e.g. aluminium). The measuring range for both base materials is 0 – 1,500 µm, as for our standard probes.
The newly developed, deflecting suspension of the sensor head results in a very small measuring uncertainty and high reproducibility of measurement values.
- Novel, mechanically stable construction of sensor head and spring element
- Newly developed probe head out of a single piece
- Completely encapsulated sensor head for perfect protection of the sensitive coil system
- Modern design with chrome-plated grip
- Deflecting sensor guide
- FN-combination probe for very small spaces