The new DC-2000C Wall Thickness Measurement Gauge
Determination of the material thickness with ultrasound
The compact PHYNIX wall thickness gauge DC-2000C is characterized by high accuracy and an easy-to-use menu structure. For fast material selection, the sound velocities of nine different materials are stored in the gauge. In addition, the gauge also allows the storage of four user-defined sound velocities.
The measurement process is simple: after selecting the material or the sound velocity, the probe is placed on the measuring spot which was prepared beforehand with a small amount of coupling gel. A symbol in the display indicates a successful pairing and the wall thickness is displayed.
Advantages at a glance
- Automatic zero calibration of the probe
- Automatic probe detection
- Measuring range: 0.65 - 400 mm (depending on the probe type)
- Suitable for various materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, glass, polystyrene
- Gain adjustable: Auto, High, Medium, Low
- Standard probe 5.0 MHz included, optional probes: 2.0 MHz, 7.5 MHz, 10 MHz and 5.0 MHz high temperature
- Display resolution 0.1 mm / 0.01 mm or 0.01 / 0.001 inch